Monday, November 3, 2008

Vital Info


So, I'm thinking that we'll know for certain that Obama is our next president by around 9:30 or so EST, unless the bobbleheads start calling states earlier than their posted closing times. Which, if returns are as lopsided as I expect them to be, is entirely possible. Which also means that I'll be going to bed knowing the next president on election night for the first time since 1996, and I'm not sure I was even paying attention on that one. The fact that the next morning will give us the over-the-top Left Coast returns will just bury the McSame/Moose-a-lini ticket deeper in the dust-bin of history and bring a smile to this lefty's face as he enjoys his coffee.

I have a show election night, so since I won't be able to sit glued to the Tee-Vee watching returns all night (dammit they are making me work!) I plan to go right around the corner after my show is over to Times Square and either watch the returns roll in on the big screens and news tickers until the election is called or go celebrate President Obama with several thousand of my fellow anti-American, traitorous, lib'ruhl, terrorist-pallin' friends.

God Bless America.

No comments: