Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wild Thing, you make my heart sing...

So, I don't know when this happened, but I am now among driftglass' "Wild Things." As Strong Bad would say: "Check me out. No really, check me out!"

I got some traffic from driftglass, which I found out when morris b. clued me in in a comment from a post I wrote several weeks ago. I may be slow on the uptake, but I did let d.g. know I am grateful. FWIW, this is what I wrote in a comment -
I'm writing to you here because it's your latest post, so sorry for being off-topic. Thank you for adding me to your Blog Roll. I don't know when you did, but I got some traffic from you and I am much obliged. I'm a huge fan of your work so I consider it quite a honor to be counted among your Wild Things.
This has been an Expatriate Thoughts Special News Bulletin. You may now resume regular blogging and political junkie inter-web surfing.

No comments: